Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Welcome!

I'm glad you stopped by! On this blog, I will share ideas, tutorials, features from other fab bloggers and all the things I create. I love creating pretty things from otherwise junk. I love to build things. I ♥ power tools. I love taking something and making it something else. To get my daily DIY fix I have about 100 blogs I follow and get inspiration from. I am a blog-following junkie. I need therapy for it really, but don't tell anyone. So anyway, stop by often and see what's going on over here!

Lorie  – (August 21, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

Welcome to you too!

I am adding you to my reader and look forward to seeing what you come up with!!

Lorie  – (August 21, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

PS - I love the spray cans in your header! ;D

Anonymous –   – (August 28, 2010 at 8:35 AM)  

Love your new blog. Please keep on sharing your ideas. I'll definitely be back and often!

The Spencer Family  – (October 11, 2010 at 9:07 PM)  

WHY did I not know about this blog you started? Could it be that I have been too busy taking care of a newborn to notice? I apologize!! I LOVE IT!!!! You are so crafty & creative & I love all of the things you have done, I have just spent the last hour or more looking at all of your posts. I may have to steal your idea for the wreath, too cute & my fall wreath has seen better days & I need something new. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.