Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Cupcake Prop/Party Decoration

I have so many clients who book me for birthday photo sessions and I wanted to make something to use as a prop that was birthday without screaming birthday.

So we went to Lowe's and bought a piece of 1/2" plywood that would soon become 4 feet of sweet cupcake goodness.

I freehanded the shape of a cupcake 4,691,264 times on my piece of plywood.


After I got it just how I wanted it, I used my jigsaw to cut the shape mostly on the lines.





Since I wanted to get the most bang for my buck, I painted one side pink, blue, green and red and the other side is brown, blue and red for the boys.

Whadaya think? Cute huh?


Maybe this little big prop will make me millions! Everyone has loved it so far.

Check out the link parties where I am sharing this week for more inspiration!

Laura  – (September 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM)  

Wow! That's a statement piece. Looks great!

Unknown  – (October 10, 2011 at 6:52 PM)  

Oh my gosh!! Your site is ADORABLE!!! I heard about you from lovely little snippets. I am so glad that I did!!
I am Michaela and I have a blogspot as well, it's called an affair from the heart. I would love if you stopped by sometime! :)
http://www.anaffairfromtheheart.blogspot.com

The Stratton Family  – (October 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM)  

Love your blog! I nominated you for a blogging award called the Liebster Award. Please visit my blog to see the award. :)
Stefanie
lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com

Unknown  – (October 18, 2011 at 9:28 AM)  

I have given you a bloggers award! :)

http://anaffairfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.