Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Featured Friday | The Crafty Cupboard



I found The Crafty Cupboard on Pinterest a few weeks ago. Melanie has a boat load of easy to follow tutorials for simple sewing projects on her blog. Here are a few that caught my eye.



I so need one of these. I can't tell you how many business cards I have had to throw away because they either got dirty or wrinkled in my purse. This would be so cute too to put a gift card in as a gift as well.



What a great baby shower gift! I am always torn between buying cute and buying practical when it comes to baby gifts. This is the best of both worlds. Plus it's inexpensive enough for those people who you would like to give a useful gift without breaking the bank.

You can find a whole list of Melanie's tutorials here. I hope you will stop by and check them out.


Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.