Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Easter Wreath

Now that my St. Patty's day wreath is back in the attic, I needed an Easter wreath to replace it. I picked up these 2 grapevine wreaths at the thrift store for about $0.50 each.


I also grabbed 3 bags of plastic eggs. They had both regular size eggs and mini ones that I knew would be perfect for an egg wreath.


I got out old faithful, my hot glue gun, and started randomly gluing the eggs to the wreath. and filled in the gaps with the mini eggs.



I cut apart the other smaller wreath and just stuck a few pieces in and out of the eggs to give it a little sompin-sompin'.


Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! My pretty Easter wreath.


Check out the link parties where I am sharing this week!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.