Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Todays Featured Blog - Delightful Order

Since we are in the process of creating my craft studio, I have been on the lookout for efficient and pretty ways to organize the space. My list of needs are a place for sewing notions and fabric, paint and painting supplies, gift wrap & ribbon, scrapbooking and paper storage and a big ole place for all my other random supplies. This search led to me Delightful Order. Oh my, DaNita, can we be like BFF's? Will you come to my house and get me organized, pretty please?

Look at this gift wrap station that she made.

It's perfect! Wouldn't it be awesome to use an entire pack of tissue paper? Normally I use 3-4 pieces and the next time I need it, it is so wrinkled I can't even entertain the idea of putting it into a gift bag? Please tell me you do this too.

Her blog is filled with great storage solutions and ideas that are both functional and so cute! I can't wait to read through her past posts and find more ideas that will work for our family. If your organizational skills are lacking (or non-existent like mine) check it out.

Delightful Order  – (March 3, 2011 at 9:15 AM)  

Thanks so much for this great feature! Truly appreciated.
DaNita

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.