Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Inspire Me Monday


I found a "rockin" tutorial at The Greenbeans Crafterole the other day that I wanted to give a spin (pun totally intended).



I picked up a few records at the Thrift Store for $0.39 each for this project. I had 2 Pyrex nesting bowls on hand that worked perfectly so it was a no-brainer to give this one a try.

After I made mine, I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it. Black doesn't really fit anywhere in our home. Then it hit me. These will make awesome candy dishes for the candy that will soon be invading our home.




They will also be great for our tablescape for our Pumpkin Carving Party we will soon be hosting. Aren't these black crows perfect for Halloween? Dollar Tree, baby! Grab a few if you haven't picked them up already. I'm sure we'll be seeing them everywhere this year.




I'll leave the tutorial up to the pro so check out her site if you want to make a few of these for yourself.

greenbean  – (September 6, 2010 at 12:11 PM)  

omg...thanks so much for the feature!...yours turned out fab!...and that centerpiece with the crows freaking rocks!...

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.