Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

So excited! New things on the sidebar!

I can't believe it! I was featured on 2 blogs today AND was Beckie's pick in the CSI Challenge. I absolutely cannot believe it. When I started this blog 2 weeks ago, I honestly didn't expect to have any readers other than my grandmother (Hey Monar!). I'm so excited to have received such a warm welcome into Bloggeritaville. So, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to follow me and also check out the 3 awesome links on my sidebar that featured my projects. There are a TON of great ideas on those pages.

While visiting family out of town this weekend, I found some awesome roadside rescues that I'll be transforming this week, so stay tuned!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.