Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Who says money can't buy love?

I say that $0.44 bought me a whole lotta lovin' today! I picked up a pack of these at Publix's for $0.44.


They are BOGO this week for $1.44 and there is a $1.00 off coupon online! If you don't use coupons, you should. What are you thinking just throwing money away? If you need help getting started, visit Southern Savers to get you going.

Do these people think that putting this warning on cookie dough is going to keep me from eating some straight out of the ole Frigidaire? I think not!



Seriously, I plopped these little bites of heaven down onto my Pampered Chef bar pan and in 9 minutes



we had hot ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie goodness on a plate.


These two fellas around here treat me like a million bucks when mama breaks out the fresh baked cookies. Don't tell them they only owe me $0.44. I kinda like the extra lovin'!

I hope you had a great weekend. I'm excited to start a few new projects this week, so stay tuned for new project ideas and tutorials.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.