Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Waving to everyone visiting from UCreate


U Create

I feel like I just won a Grammy or something and need to give an acceptance speech. I'm thrilled that Kari featured My Pretties and so glad you decided to stop by! I've been in party hosting mode all week and haven't crafted much of anything this week but be sure to follow my blog and come back often! Thanks again!

Jenna  – (October 24, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

Kristy-I LOVE your blog, you have a ton of good ideas!

Valerie  – (October 24, 2010 at 1:19 PM)  

I found your blog from Ucreate... and I think it is just lovely. You are a terribly creative person. Thanks for sharing! :)

Trudi  – (October 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM)  

Waving right back atya Kristy! I'll be back for more!

Lb Scrapgirl  – (October 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM)  

you are AMAZING! Love all your stuff......I'm making the rag wreath today. Thanks!

Jaedyn  – (October 24, 2010 at 7:01 PM)  

Nice to meet you! :) I'm a new subscriber, love to meet others who love creating!

Jessica  – (October 24, 2010 at 9:08 PM)  

I love your sense of humor! Glad that UCreate led me to your blog.

Lacey McKay  – (October 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM)  

Waving back! I found your blog yesterday (from UCreate) and read into the wee hours of the night. I'm hooked! You have TONS of great ideas! Can't wait to see more!

dnm522  – (October 25, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

I just read through your whole blog! You have so many cool ideas that I can't wait to start trying once we get into our new house next week! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.