Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Magic Reindeer Food Printable

We are doing a cute little Reindeer Food craft at my son's school on Thursday and I thought I would share the printable label in case you want to make some too!

Click the image to enlarge & print/save.
To make reindeer food you'll need oatmeal or other dry cereal, red and/or green sugar crystals (easily made by mixing a drop of food coloring in a bowl of granulated sugar and sprinkles. You could also add red & green M&M's if you can bear the thought of putting perfectly good chocolate on the ground, chocolate morsels or mini marshmallows.

In mine, I put oatmeal, red & green sugar crystals and chocolate mini-morsels.


I was trying to pull a fast one on ya! Do me a favor and pretend that my label is printed in color, mkay? I should have added a color printer to my Christmas list! Santa.. are you listening?


This is a great craft to do with the fam on Christmas Eve. It just adds to the magic of Christmas!

I'm linking to the parties on the tab on the right! Check them out for more great ideas!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.