Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Candi's Thirty One Gifts Winner-- Was it you?

I'd like to thank Candi for hosting this awesome giveaway on My Pretties! Thirty One rocks and I know the winner is going to love this product! The lucky winner of the Large Thermal Tote is Tana at Orange it Lovely. So Tana, email me the fabric, font and monogram you would like on the bag at kristy@kristyevansphotography.com and Candi will have it sent to you as soon as it arrives.

Thanks again to Candi and all who entered! If you are interested in Thirty One products, visit Candi's facebook page for more info.

Sonal  – (April 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM)  

I am just in love with you blog...Thanks for sharing your creative ideas.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.