Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Hello to all the BBM Fans!

I am so excited to be guest blogging for the Birmingham Bargain Mom. Thanks for stopping by My Pretties today!

If you are in central Alabama, you have to know who the BBM is. She is the go-to woman for all things discounted, couponing, on sale and great deal finding. Follow her on Facebook to have all the hottest deals around delivered right to your wall!

Thank you Christie for letting me guest post today!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.