Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

I'm still alive!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. Life has gotten a bit out of control lately with baseball 6 days a week, an exploding photography business and everything else that has seemed to slow me down the last 2 weeks. I'm still alive and well though and going to be blogging soon about a few big projects I've squeezed in lately. We have built a desk for my new craft studio. We built a media center from one of Ana White's fabulous plans. I started sewing for my niece too and have finished 2 dresses and started another. I can't wait to share them with you in the next few days. Hope all of you are enjoying Spring!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.