Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Magnetic Memo Board

I found this platter in an old house that my mom is renovating. I didn't really have plans for it but it was big, magnetic and it pretty good shape so I threw it in the car and brought it home.


I sanded it down a little bit and gave it a good coat of Espresso Brown spray paint. Can I just get an AMEN for spray painting weather coming back?


I wasn't really sure how I could hang it so I tried hot gluing a sawtooth hanger on the back.



It worked!


To make the magnets, I grabbed a few wooden circles and glued a magnet to the back and Mod Podged some cute scrapbook paper to the fronts. Easy peasy!

Check out the link parties where I am sharing this week!

Heather  – (March 10, 2011 at 7:38 PM)  

Awesome, such a cool idea! Keep em coming! :-P

Kim  – (March 11, 2011 at 2:38 PM)  

I love your blog!! It's so cute and inspiring :) I'm going to start following you :)

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper  – (March 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM)  

This looks fantastic! I love the fun magnets too.
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Tanya  – (March 15, 2011 at 10:36 AM)  

That turned out cute. Good idea

scrapfancy  – (July 20, 2011 at 5:42 PM)  

AMEN! Did the hook stay? Like it.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.