Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Today's Featured Blog | icandy handmade


I am in love with the girls over at icandy handmade. Somehow I ended up on their blog this morning and read all the way to the very beginning. It is chock full of great ideas and inspiration. I am so going to make one of these canvases that they created.


They have a great tip for getting those lines exactly straight. I thought to myself, "Well that makes perfect sense. Why didn't I think of that?"

Be sure to check out this and tons of other icandy over there!

{autie}  – (March 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM)  

Kristy! Thanks for the feature! We love YOUR blog!

To Mans Heart & Womans Thighs  – (March 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM)  

I gave you an award on my recipe blog http://toamansheartawomansthighs.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-award.html
Thanks for all your ideas!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.