Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

My Pretties has a new look!

Oh. My. Goodness. If you've visited My Pretties for the last, oh, I'd say 6 hours, you probably saw a mess bigger than Hoarders has ever thought about seeing. I decided to do a little change-a-roo and all heck broke loose. I had no idea what I had done and even less of an idea how to fix it. I text the hubs in P.A.N.I.C mode telling him that I somehow changed something and wrecked my html code and everything was messed up. I'm sure since he deals with bozos all day long fixing their computers he'd rather not have to fix mine, but he assured me that he could fix it. I don't know why I ever had any doubts. He got everything straightened out and everything seems to be working right again.

I finally added my little "About Me" blurb and added a photo of me. See me over there? Yep, that's me! I finally figured out how to add the navigation links under my header so my sidebar isn't so junked up anymore. I made a few new buttons too!
And my favorite part... I bet you didn't even notice it. My little favicon! Did you see that tiny little ruby slipper up there? So cute!

So, what do you think?

Oh, this will be my last post from here. The hubs and I built a desk for the my new craft studio last week and I'm going to be moving out of the dining room/office hopefully tomorrow. Be sure to come back and check it out!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.