Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Birthday Banner


Between tiling and turkey and Target and the Tide, I haven't been crafting too much lately... and it's killing me! I have several great rehabs just waiting to be prettied and tons of great Christmas ideas if I can ever get the vanity out of the living room! I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to have to put lights and balls on it and call it a Christmas decoration.

I did manage to make a Birthday banner for my niece's birthday party cake table though that turned out pretty cute. It was so simple to make and thanks to JoAnn's and 3 for a $1 scrapbook paper sale, I made it for under $4.00.

All I did was cut enough scallop circles and regular circles to spell out Happy Birthday Alex and hole punched little holes to string a ribbon through it to hang.



I think it spiffed up the blank space over the cake table really well!

Stay tuned for more bathroom progress. We have tiled all the walls and got the light installed over the vanity where the vanity goes and painted. We will finish tiling the floor, bead boarding and trimming everything hopefully in the next few days.

Unknown  – (November 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM)  

I gave you a "Stylish Blogger" award! You can check it out here:

http://theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.