Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Remember Me?

Oh. My. Geez. I've missed blogging and all my pretty followers! We have been working around the clock to get the bathroom finished and I'm so excited to say... It's almost done! I got to take my first shower in almost 4 weeks last night and it was wonderful! No, you sickos! I've been having to take baths and I hate them. I'm a once a month bath kind of girl.

Today we are going to hang the crown molding, do a little more trim work and begin the deep clean. Apparently, I've dropped a few blobs of mud, dripped a little paint and got messy grouting so I think I'll be spending a ton of time on my knees scrubbing the floor here shortly.

I L.O.V.E. how everything has turned out! Everything is new, clean, crisp and relaxing... well, at least it will be once the ladder, the tools and all the random screws and paint cans are outta there.

I'm hoping to get it finished today, and put a dent in the rest of the house cleaning. The miter saw is set up in the living room so everything is covered in dust. Our dining room was transformed into our tool barn and the kitchen was used as a holding spot for all our materials. Needless to say, it's been hard living through construction. But we did it. We had fun. We laughed a lot. I almost cried once or twice. But very soon, it will all be over and we'll have a beautiful new bathroom to enjoy!

I hate to post without photos, but it's just too close to complete to show you progress now! So, you'll just have to come back to check it out!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.