Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Expressions Vinyl Winner Announcement

The winner (drawn by www.random.org) of the $25.00 Gift Certificate courtesy of Expressions Vinyl is entry number 22, Lisa @ The Pursuit of Happiness. Congrats!

Really you are all winners though! The awesome guys at Expressions Vinyl are offering a 10% discount to all my readers if you use the discount code "PRETTIES" when checking out.

Be sure to check out Expressions Vinyl for all your vinyl projects!

Lisa, email me at kristy@kristyevansphotography.com to claim your prize!

Lacey McKay  – (November 8, 2010 at 1:22 AM)  

Hi Kristy! Thank you for the discount! I am getting ready to get a Cricut so I'm thrilled that I found your blog! I was hoping you could give me some info about the transfer tape? How much of that will I need? Will I need one sheet of tape for every sheet of vinyl I purchase? Thanks!

Kristy  – (November 8, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

Hi Lacey,

No, not at all! I have used a ton a vinyl and very little transfer tape. The only time I use it really is when I'm trying to line up letters perfectly straight, like the project I did on my new door. I would definitely get some transfer tape because it's a lifesaver on some projects, but you don't have to have a ton of it! HTH!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.