Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Valentine's Dessert at home


If you are staying in for Valentine's Day with your love, here is a quick and easy dessert that tastes great, is easy to make and looks like a million bucks.

Bake a package of refrigerated cookie dough. Let me give a big shout out to Blue Cricket Design and the 400+ entries in her link party this week that distracted me and let me cookies get too brown.

Make a fancy little swirl with chocolate syrup on a cute plate and plop a warm cookie right down in the middle.

Then put a scoop or two of ice cream on the top of that. Then of course add warm cookie crumbles and more chocolate syrup on top of that.


I interrupted a bed time story for a taste test. I got 2 thumbs up!


Heather  – (February 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM)  

Mmm...looks delicious!! And your little boy is awfully cute too!

Kristy  – (February 10, 2011 at 12:02 PM)  

Aw, thanks Heather! I think he is pretty dang adorable too!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.