Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Expressions Vinyl Love

A friend of mine asked me to make her a weekly planner like I made a few months ago. Sure, no problem. That was until I realized I was out of black vinyl. So the hubs and I ran to Walmart to get some and can you believe that 2 sheets of 12x24 black vinyl was $9.88? Low price leader my butt! I sucked it up and bought it because I didn't have any other options. That won't happen again though. I mean, why would I pay over twice the price for the exact same product? Have you ever heard of Expressions Vinyl yet? I mentioned them a while back when I did a few projects using their vinyl. They have the same great Oracle 631 that Walmart, Hobby Lobby and Michael's sell but at a fraction of the price and a whole heck-ova-lot more colors. They also sell iron on t-shirt, chalkboard and outdoor vinyl as well as lots of other supplies to make the job easier. Has anyone tried the t-shirt vinyl yet? I haven't, but I'm dying to!

My Pretties has joined the affiliate network with Expressions Vinyl to give my readers the best in vinyl products with the best pricing and wonderful customer service. So, when you need vinyl, click the link above and be sure to check out Expressions Vinyl.

Here are a few of my most recent vinyl creations. I picked up this cake-taker at Dollar Tree a few days ago. It gets the job done but is pretty boring.

A little vinyl love and it's super cute. This would be great for taking a dessert to a get together or holiday party. You can personalize it for the hostess and leave it with her as a little thank you gift. Dang it, why didn't I think of that when I bought these? I only picked up two and I'm sure there are none left. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess!

I also picked up these little canister containers at Dollar Tree to start organizing all the little things in my craft studio. Useful. Yes. Cute. No!


Not any more. A cute label and a ribbon makes these go from drab to darling.

There is so much you can do with vinyl so be sure to check out Expressions Vinyl

Don't have a personal cutting system? Let me know and I'd be happy to cut things for you at very reasonable pricing!

My Pretties will receive commission from sales generated through this site.

catie  – (February 21, 2011 at 10:04 AM)  

i've used the t-shirt vinyl! i made some personalized onesies's for a coworker who was having her first grandbaby! i loved working with it, but i did find that i had to adjust the settings from what expressions had on their website...that just may be my machine though!

i also used the flocked t-shirt vinyl and that was SO FUN!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.