Hello & Welcome to My Pretties!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see what is going on in my little world of DIYing, crafting, building, sewing and repurposing. Please say hello and let me know you came by. Be sure to leave your blog address in your comment so I can be inspired by you too! If you like what you see, be sure to click the little "Follow this Blog" link over there on the right.

Todays Featured Blog | Cozy.Cottage.Cute

Today I'm featuring the amazing talent of Sarah at Cozy.Cottage.Cute.



I just found this blog today and I'm in love with what I've seen so far. I love this old window transformation that she's recently done.


If you visit her blog (and you should!), she gives a very detailed tutorial with awesome step by step photos. I can't wait to spend more time on her blog and see how I can be inspired!

Heather  – (March 7, 2011 at 10:39 PM)  

Wow, super adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute.  – (March 8, 2011 at 10:07 PM)  

KRISTY!!!!!! This is so sweet, thank you so much. I am so glad to "meet" you. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Let me know what you think or just say hi and let me know you stopped by.